Virtual Blood Type Lab - 4/14 & 4/17
Blood Typing Article. Read this before you play the game!
Link to the Game, Click on 'Play the Blood Type Game'
(Please get teacher initials after you have a 'Mission Successful' with at least 4 out of 5 score)
Answer these 10 questions on the back of your notes from today:
1.Who made blood typing and safer blood transfusions possible? When?
2. What award did this person receive for his/her efforts?
3. What are the four components of blood?
4. The differences in human blood are due to
5.The ______________ are located on the surface of the red blood cells and the ___________ are in the blood plasma.
6. Draw a picture of each of the 4 types of blood. Include info on antibodies and antigens.
7. The ________________ is also an antigen and those who have it are called _____. Those who donít are called _____.
8. Describe and illustrate the rules for blood transfusions involving Rh factor.
9. What happens when a person with A+ blood receives B+ blood? Why?
10. What are the dangers with receiving non-compatible blood?
No "Homework" exist(s)